Autonomous mobile systems come in all shapes and sizes, from wheeled to walking robots, drones, and even large industrial vehicles. But deploying these systems for successful autonomous tasks, at scale, continues to be a complex equation that many are struggling to solve, and no complete robot solutions like these are available “out of the box” just yet. This webinar will be bringing in industry experts to share their experience and advice for successfully scaling autonomous mobile system programs. Topics will include:
- Critical components needed for the successful rollout of autonomous or semi-autonomous mobile robots
- The risks and pitfalls from practical experience
- How to choose the right vendors – and what technologies scale well together
- Current technologies that will help you scale for the future
- Real-world examples of successful autonomous mobile robot deployments, and what it took to get from A to B
Join us for an exciting panel discussion! Register today.