Clearpath Robotics, a Canadian maker of field and service robots, has a new self-driving car named OTTO. But it’s not for the road. The moving platform is designed for heavy-load transport in industrial environments like factories and warehouses. Read More.
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics
- Journey Through Time: Jackal UGV Explores the Depths of Pietro Micca Museum
- Washington State University Utilizes Warthog to Improve Nitrogen Management in Orchards
- Exploring Human Robot Interaction: Ridgeback Optimizes Lab Operations
- Clearpath Robotics and Fresh Consulting Join Forces to Enhance Mobile Manipulation