Clearpath Robotics, a Canadian maker of field and service robots, has a new self-driving car named OTTO. But it’s not for the road. The moving platform is designed for heavy-load transport in industrial environments like factories and warehouses. Read More.
- Santa Clara University Utilizes AI with Ridgeback to Advance Assistive Robotics
- Agricobots Drives Precision Farming With OutdoorNav Autonomy Software
- Elevating Dining Experience With the Ridgeback Waiter Bot
- A Month of Innovation: Clearpath Exhibits at Key Robotics’ Conferences
- Demining Robots: Jackal UGV & OutdoorNav Utilized For Advanced Landmine Detection