Matt Rendall didn’t consciously set out to become a technology entrepreneur. As an undergrad studying Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Waterloo, cramming for exams and building robots for fun, he didn’t envision that just a few years later he’d be at the helm of a fast growing, multi-million dollar technology company.
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics
- Journey Through Time: Jackal UGV Explores the Depths of Pietro Micca Museum
- Washington State University Utilizes Warthog to Improve Nitrogen Management in Orchards
- Exploring Human Robot Interaction: Ridgeback Optimizes Lab Operations
- Clearpath Robotics and Fresh Consulting Join Forces to Enhance Mobile Manipulation