There’s no better example of UW’s Mechatronics’ shining success than the story of Clearpath Robotics. This company now based in Kitchener, has already accomplished the unusual – it’s both on a steep growth curve, and profitable. That’s not the standard combination.
- University of Bonn Aims to Enhance Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation
- Clearpath Robotics Announces Husky Observer
- PR2 Designs Now Available on Clearpath Robotics’ Documentation Website
- Clearpath Robotics Now a Distributor of Ouster Products
- University of Michigan Develops Localization Algorithm for Unstructured Environments