There’s no better example of UW’s Mechatronics’ shining success than the story of Clearpath Robotics. This company now based in Kitchener, has already accomplished the unusual – it’s both on a steep growth curve, and profitable. That’s not the standard combination.
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics
- Journey Through Time: Jackal UGV Explores the Depths of Pietro Micca Museum
- Washington State University Utilizes Warthog to Improve Nitrogen Management in Orchards
- Exploring Human Robot Interaction: Ridgeback Optimizes Lab Operations
- Clearpath Robotics and Fresh Consulting Join Forces to Enhance Mobile Manipulation