The company that started as a University of Waterloo project to “decrease the casualties of war,” has really found its niche in the unmanned vehicle market and is leading the robotics charge not just here in Canada, but around the globe.
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics
- Journey Through Time: Jackal UGV Explores the Depths of Pietro Micca Museum
- Washington State University Utilizes Warthog to Improve Nitrogen Management in Orchards
- Exploring Human Robot Interaction: Ridgeback Optimizes Lab Operations
- Clearpath Robotics and Fresh Consulting Join Forces to Enhance Mobile Manipulation