It may seem uncomfortably close to science fiction, but robots are moving ever nearer to having humanlike abilities to smell, feel and see their surroundings, allowing them to operate more independently and perform some of the dangerous, dirty and dull jobs people don’t want to do.
- University of Bonn Aims to Enhance Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation
- Clearpath Robotics Announces Husky Observer
- PR2 Designs Now Available on Clearpath Robotics’ Documentation Website
- Clearpath Robotics Now a Distributor of Ouster Products
- University of Michigan Develops Localization Algorithm for Unstructured Environments