We already wrote about the cargo robot BigDog and AlphaDog , which are military developments and are in the process of the working prototype. The Canadian company Clearpath Robotics unveiled the car for peaceful purposes, which, despite a less frightening and surreal appearance differs remarkable technical performance.
- Santa Clara University Utilizes AI with Ridgeback to Advance Assistive Robotics
- Agricobots Drives Precision Farming With OutdoorNav Autonomy Software
- Elevating Dining Experience With the Ridgeback Waiter Bot
- A Month of Innovation: Clearpath Exhibits at Key Robotics’ Conferences
- Demining Robots: Jackal UGV & OutdoorNav Utilized For Advanced Landmine Detection