While the nation frets over the proliferation of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs, or drones), the market is expanding for unmanned surface vehicles (USVs), their seagoing counterparts. Advancements in communications and automation technologies are helping to reduce the cost of USVs, which are being sought to decrease reliance on manned crews for specific applications.
- Elevating Dining Experience With the Ridgeback Waiter Bot
- A Month of Innovation: Clearpath Exhibits at Key Robotics’ Conferences
- Demining Robots: Jackal UGV & OutdoorNav Utilized For Advanced Landmine Detection
- Rockwell Automation completes acquisition of autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics and its industrial offering OTTO Motors
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics