While the nation frets over the proliferation of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs, or drones), the market is expanding for unmanned surface vehicles (USVs), their seagoing counterparts. Advancements in communications and automation technologies are helping to reduce the cost of USVs, which are being sought to decrease reliance on manned crews for specific applications.
- University of Bonn Aims to Enhance Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation
- Clearpath Robotics Announces Husky Observer
- PR2 Designs Now Available on Clearpath Robotics’ Documentation Website
- Clearpath Robotics Now a Distributor of Ouster Products
- University of Michigan Develops Localization Algorithm for Unstructured Environments