As a new program in Engineering at Waterloo, Mechatronics celebrated its first graduating class in 2008. Graduates of the first five years are discovering global success in their entrepreneurial pursuits, and they credit the Waterloo Mechatronics with giving them an edge in the emerging field of advanced robotics. Three recent graduates have seen their business ideas gain tremendous traction in the past few years. We profile them here.
- Santa Clara University Utilizes AI with Ridgeback to Advance Assistive Robotics
- Agricobots Drives Precision Farming With OutdoorNav Autonomy Software
- Elevating Dining Experience With the Ridgeback Waiter Bot
- A Month of Innovation: Clearpath Exhibits at Key Robotics’ Conferences
- Demining Robots: Jackal UGV & OutdoorNav Utilized For Advanced Landmine Detection