Yes, you are desperately in need of a monster robotic ATV. Meet the Grizzly, Clearpath Robotics’ latest new toy serious research platform. It’s big, it’s scary, and if you get in its way, it’ll crush you like a bug. Or, you know, like some puny little lesser unmanned ground robot.
- Santa Clara University Utilizes AI with Ridgeback to Advance Assistive Robotics
- Agricobots Drives Precision Farming With OutdoorNav Autonomy Software
- Elevating Dining Experience With the Ridgeback Waiter Bot
- A Month of Innovation: Clearpath Exhibits at Key Robotics’ Conferences
- Demining Robots: Jackal UGV & OutdoorNav Utilized For Advanced Landmine Detection