Clearpath Robotics recently attended ICRA 2012 in St. Paul, Minnesota and had a blast! Clearpath held a live demonstration of our Husky A200 and its autonomous ‘follow-me mode’, which displayed the Husky’s capability to lock onto a specific target and follow that target around. Clearpath also had two Huskies at our booth, one which ran ROS (http://www.ros.org/wiki/ / http://www.ros.org/wiki/Robots/Husky) and another running National Instruments LabVIEW (http://www.ni.com/robotics/). Attendees had the opportunity to play around with the robots and experience the differences in the two operating systems.
- University of Bonn Aims to Enhance Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation
- Clearpath Robotics Announces Husky Observer
- PR2 Designs Now Available on Clearpath Robotics’ Documentation Website
- Clearpath Robotics Now a Distributor of Ouster Products
- University of Michigan Develops Localization Algorithm for Unstructured Environments