With a vision to automate the world’s dullest, dirtiest and deadliest jobs through their unmanned robots, Clearpath Robotics Inc. is making an international name for itself. The company’s co-founders, Matt Rendall, Ryan Gariepy and Bryan Webb, were recently included in ‘40 Under 40: People to Watch in 2015’, a list published by online magazine Business Insider, that placed the young Canadian entrepreneurs alongside Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics
- Journey Through Time: Jackal UGV Explores the Depths of Pietro Micca Museum
- Washington State University Utilizes Warthog to Improve Nitrogen Management in Orchards
- Exploring Human Robot Interaction: Ridgeback Optimizes Lab Operations
- Clearpath Robotics and Fresh Consulting Join Forces to Enhance Mobile Manipulation