With a vision to automate the world’s dullest, dirtiest and deadliest jobs through their unmanned robots, Clearpath Robotics Inc. is making an international name for itself. The company’s co-founders, Matt Rendall, Ryan Gariepy and Bryan Webb, were recently included in ‘40 Under 40: People to Watch in 2015’, a list published by online magazine Business Insider, that placed the young Canadian entrepreneurs alongside Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.
- University of Bonn Aims to Enhance Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation
- Clearpath Robotics Announces Husky Observer
- PR2 Designs Now Available on Clearpath Robotics’ Documentation Website
- Clearpath Robotics Now a Distributor of Ouster Products
- University of Michigan Develops Localization Algorithm for Unstructured Environments