Matt Rendall, CEO of Clearpath Robotics, co-founded the company in 2009 along with Ryan Gariepy, Patrick Martinson, and Bryan Webb, while they were mechatronics engineering students at the University of Waterloo. Rendall outlined how a customer-centric approach worked for Clearpath’s launch although they didn’t have a product to sell. “Before we had even put sketches on paper for our product,” he says.
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics
- Journey Through Time: Jackal UGV Explores the Depths of Pietro Micca Museum
- Washington State University Utilizes Warthog to Improve Nitrogen Management in Orchards
- Exploring Human Robot Interaction: Ridgeback Optimizes Lab Operations
- Clearpath Robotics and Fresh Consulting Join Forces to Enhance Mobile Manipulation