Matt Rendall, CEO of Clearpath Robotics, co-founded the company in 2009 along with Ryan Gariepy, Patrick Martinson, and Bryan Webb, while they were mechatronics engineering students at the University of Waterloo. Rendall outlined how a customer-centric approach worked for Clearpath’s launch although they didn’t have a product to sell. “Before we had even put sketches on paper for our product,” he says.
- Santa Clara University Utilizes AI with Ridgeback to Advance Assistive Robotics
- Agricobots Drives Precision Farming With OutdoorNav Autonomy Software
- Elevating Dining Experience With the Ridgeback Waiter Bot
- A Month of Innovation: Clearpath Exhibits at Key Robotics’ Conferences
- Demining Robots: Jackal UGV & OutdoorNav Utilized For Advanced Landmine Detection