Matt Rendall, CEO of Clearpath Robotics, co-founded the company in 2009 along with Ryan Gariepy, Patrick Martinson, and Bryan Webb, while they were mechatronics engineering students at the University of Waterloo. Rendall outlined how a customer-centric approach worked for Clearpath’s launch although they didn’t have a product to sell. “Before we had even put sketches on paper for our product,” he says.
- University of Bonn Aims to Enhance Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation
- Clearpath Robotics Announces Husky Observer
- PR2 Designs Now Available on Clearpath Robotics’ Documentation Website
- Clearpath Robotics Now a Distributor of Ouster Products
- University of Michigan Develops Localization Algorithm for Unstructured Environments