A company that designs and builds remote-controlled vehicles to perform dull, dirty and dangerous jobs isn’t having any trouble finding customers.
- Rockwell Automation signs agreement to acquire autonomous robotics leader Clearpath Robotics
- Journey Through Time: Jackal UGV Explores the Depths of Pietro Micca Museum
- Washington State University Utilizes Warthog to Improve Nitrogen Management in Orchards
- Exploring Human Robot Interaction: Ridgeback Optimizes Lab Operations
- Clearpath Robotics and Fresh Consulting Join Forces to Enhance Mobile Manipulation