OutdoorNav Developer Partner Program
Become a Partner & Fast-Track Your Autonomous Vehicle Development
About OutdoorNav Developer Partner Program
The OutdoorNav Developer Partner Program is designed to help robotics developers successfully build innovative off-road autonomous systems by discounted OutdoorNav Autonomous Navigation Software licenses and supporting hardware, including sensors and mobile base platforms. Qualifying applicants can receive up to 90% in savings in software licenses, and if required, obtain supporting hardware and sensor kits at a discount of up to 30% to 60%.
Before you apply, make sure that you have reviewed the program prerequisites to determine if your organization meets the necessary criteria to qualify for a partnership.
- You are a robotics developer who is prototyping the world’s next autonomous vehicle and looking to integrate autonomous navigation into your system.
- You are willing to participate in a case study and provide collateral to the Clearpath team, including photos and video media related to your work with the software.
- You are willing to provide feedback to the Clearpath team about your experience using OutdoorNav Autonomy Software.
- You have existing funding or budget in place to support your project.
- Gain autonomous navigation capabilities for your off-road vehicle prototype at a discounted rate.
- Build, expand and develop customized features and capabilities tailored to your specific application with the OutdoorNav API.
- Procure Clearpath mobile base platforms, and supporting sensors and hardware kits at a discounted rate.
- Access supporting API documentation and technical support resources including API examples, tutorials and more.
How to Become a Partner
- Fill out the short form by clicking on the ‘Download Application’ button on this page to receive the full partner application via email.
- Once received, fill out the application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearpath will review applications and select qualifying partners on November 21, 2022.
- Accepted organizations and developers will be contacted by a Clearpath representative with the next steps.
If you think that your organization could be a fit for the OutdoorNav Developer Partner Program, then you can apply here:
Application Deadline: November 14, 2022
Partner Selection: November 21, 2022
Need more information about the program or have questions? Contact us below and a member of our team will be in touch.