Passion is undeniably one of the most important ingredients in starting a business. Without it no entrepreneur could survive the tireless, caffeine-filled first few years of launching a start-up. However, for a business to really thrive, an entrepreneur needs passion for both the product and managing the business. Luckily for Matt Rendall, CEO and co-founder of Clearpath Robotics, he has both these qualities in spades.
- Santa Clara University Utilizes AI with Ridgeback to Advance Assistive Robotics
- Agricobots Drives Precision Farming With OutdoorNav Autonomy Software
- Elevating Dining Experience With the Ridgeback Waiter Bot
- A Month of Innovation: Clearpath Exhibits at Key Robotics’ Conferences
- Demining Robots: Jackal UGV & OutdoorNav Utilized For Advanced Landmine Detection