Passion is undeniably one of the most important ingredients in starting a business. Without it no entrepreneur could survive the tireless, caffeine-filled first few years of launching a start-up. However, for a business to really thrive, an entrepreneur needs passion for both the product and managing the business. Luckily for Matt Rendall, CEO and co-founder of Clearpath Robotics, he has both these qualities in spades.
- University of Bonn Aims to Enhance Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation
- Clearpath Robotics Announces Husky Observer
- PR2 Designs Now Available on Clearpath Robotics’ Documentation Website
- Clearpath Robotics Now a Distributor of Ouster Products
- University of Michigan Develops Localization Algorithm for Unstructured Environments